To produce corrugated steel sheets with high durability and aesthetics, it is important to choose a right corrugated roll forming machine. So what is a corrugated roll forming machine? How many models are there on the market? What is the current price list of the corrugated roll forming machine? Vietsteel presents to you the details within the following article.
1. What is a corrugated roll forming machine?
Corrugated roll forming machine is a roll forming machine producing corrugated metal sheet profile used as applicants in roofing, cladding walls. They are popularly seen in projects that need large drainage such as industrial factories, warehouses, conference centers, Hospitals, children’s homes, gymnasiums …
Figure 1 – After-machining products of corrugated roll forming machine
2. General information on corrugated roll forming machines
Vietsteel have specialists in designing, manufacturing and installing of all series lines of corrugated roll forming machines including: Model RC-EH, Model RC-EL, Model RC-FL, Model RC-FR, Model RC-HD , Model RC-SE.
· Weight of machine: 14 -18 tones
· Material thickness: 0.17 – 0.35mm, 0.25 – 0.6mm
· Material width: 914/940/1200/1220/1250/1450 mm
· Material Yield Strength: G300 – G550 Mpa (GI / PPGI, GL / PPGL)
· PLC and touch panel from Yaskawa – Japan or Delta Ip – Taiwan
· Cutting die SKD11 fabricated by CNC precision machine, heat treatment got 52-58HRC
· Rollers from C45 steel fabricated by CNC precision machine, hard chromium plated (Heat treatment – Option)
Figure 2 – Normal corrugated roll forming machines from Vietsteel are between 14 and 18 tones
· Automatically forming and cutting at any length with pre-set quantity.
· Automatically alarm to pre-cut before the order finished.
· The control panel enables to count a total length of finished coil.
· Hydraulic system is equipped with a cooling system to keep the machine operating continuously from 20 to 22 hours per day.
Origins of components
· Encoders KUBLER – Germany or DELTA – Taiwan
· Electric motor TOSHIBA – Japan or ABB – Switzerland
· Hydraulic components YUKEN – Japan
· Gear box from Taiwan.
· Servomechanism is from YASKAWA – Japan or DELTA – Taiwan
Advantages of our corrugated roll forming machines
· Our corrugated roll forming machines are designed with capability to produce large variety of material thickness profiles. Machines come with high efficiency and are in proper expectations of our value customers.
· The cost for a machine is quite affordable. Good return values such as: the productivity is high, it does not require as many labors as before. The cost for hiring labors and the cost for labor insurance can be saved.
3. The differences among series lines of corrugated roll forming machines
|Categories||Model RC-HD||Model RC-EH||Model RC-EL||Model RC-SE||Model RC-FL||Model RC-FR|
|Power||Motor – Pump: 11-22kw||+ Transmissions: 7,5 – 22 kw + Motor – Pump: 5,5 – 7,5 kw||+ Transmissions: 7,5 – 22 kw +Motor – Cutting: 3,7 + 7,5 kw||+ Transmissions: 7,5 – 22 kw+ Motor – Cutting: 3,7 + 7,5 kw||+Transmissions: 7,5 – 22 kw +Motor – Pump: 7,5 – 11 kw Motor – Fly cut: 7,5 – 11 kw||+ Transmissions: 11 – 15 kw + Motor – Rotary : 11 kw|
|Forming Speed||+ 20 meters / minute + 3 meters x 6,5 pcs / min||+30 meters / minute + 3 meters x 10 pcs / min||+ 35 meters / minute + 3 meters x 11,5 pcs / min||+ 40 meters / minute + 3 meters x 13 pcs / min||+ 50 meters / minute + 3 meters x 16,5 pcs / min||+ 60 meters / minute + 3 meters x 20 pcs / min|
|Dimension||L = 12 – 14m; W = 1,5-2,0m; H = 1,6m||L = 12 – 14m; W = 1,6-2,0m; H = 1,6m||L = 12-14m; W = 2,0-2,4m; H = 1,6m||L = 12 – 14m; W = 2,0-2,4m; H = 1,6m||L = 14-16m; W = 2-2,4m; H = 1,7m||L =14-16m; W = 2,0-2,4m; H = 1,4-1,7m|
|Roller station||26 – 32||26-32||35||26 – 32||26 – 32||26 – 32|
|Transmission System||Hydraulic motor||Electric motor and gear box||Electric motor and gear box||Electric motor and gear box||Electric motor and gear box||Electric motor and gear box|
|Pre-cutting||Hydraulic cylinder||Hydraulic cylinder||Electric motor and gear box||Electric motor and gear box||Hydraulic cylinder||Electric motor and gear box|
|Profile – Cutting||Hydraulic cylinder||Hydraulic cylinder||Electric motor and gear box||Electric motor and gear box||Hydraulic cylinder||Electric motor and gear box|
|Control system||PLC, HMI automatic programmable||PLC, HMI automatic programmable||PLC, HMI automatic programmable||PLC, HMI automatic programmable||HMI Synchronized motion control||PLC, HMI automatic programmable|
Table 1– Comparisons of models of corrugated roll forming machines
4. Inquiries and price list
With 22 years of experience, Vietsteel have successfully delivered and installed 3,500 machines for 420 customers in 41 countries. Our staff are more than 140 employees and we have 2 factories (18,000m2), a special processing workshops (2,000m2) with CNC milling equipment, CNC turning, wire cutting, … We advance our products with high-end technology. At Vietsteel, we ensure the quality of input components, and so on, we supply complete products with high precision. Our Vietsteel finalizations always bring the best quality to all models of corrugated roll forming machine products. We offer a warranty system for our machines and 24/7 customer services.
For more detailed inquiries, please contact us via hotline +84 906 898 860, email firstname.lastname@example.org