Review – Step tile roll forming machine
Step tile tole provide more modern form and luxury looking to the works than other ordinary tole materials. Therefore, the demand for using step tile tole in the market is increasing. To get a large quantity of tile tole while ensuring their quality and aestheticism, it is essential to have a modern step tile roll forming machine. Join Vietsteel to learn more about this machine.
1.What is a Step tile roll forming machine?
Step tile roll forming machine is a specialized machine that shape and produce metal roofing sheets in tile forms. The machine type is used in commercial and residential buildings.
Step tile roll forming machine.
2. Common characteristics of Step tile roll forming machines
Vietsteel design, manufacture and produce all lines of step tile roll forming machines with features suitable for all scale of needs of roofing sheet manufacturers. Our machine line includes 2 popular models: Model ST-SH, Model ST – EH.
- • Weight of machine: 12 -18 tons
- • Dimension: L = 6 – 12 m; W = 2.3-2.6m; H = 1.6 m
- • Material thickness: 0.18 – 0.5mm
- • Material width: 914/940/1200/1220/1250 mm
- • Material Yield Strength: G300 – G450 Mpa (GI / PPGI, GL / PPGL)
- • Roller stations: 12-26
- • Control system: PLC, HMI automatically programmed
- • Cutting Profile: Hydraulic Cylinder
- • Cutting die SKD11 fabricated by CNC precision machine, heat treatment got 52-58HRC.
- • Rollers from C45 steel fabricated by CNC precision machine, hard chromium plated (Heat treatment – Option)
- Machine can automatically form and cut at any length with pre-set quantity.
- The control panel enables to count a total length of finished coil.
- The machine automatically alarms to pre-cut before the order finished.
- Hydraulic system is equipped with a cooling system to keep the machine operating continuously from 20 to 22 hours per day.
Machine can automatically form and cut at any length with pre-set quantity
Brand of components
- • Counter KUBLER – Germany or DELTA – Taiwan.
- • Electric motor TOSHIBA – Japan or ABB – Switzerland.
- • Touch panel and PLC are both from SIEMENS – Germany or DELTA – Taiwan.
• Outputs of step tile roll forming machine are with fairly absolute accuracy in comparison with the order requirements
• Tole is not exposed to the joints between the two plates when viewed in all directions: top down and bottom up.
• The mold is designed following the standards, and ensured that the wave does not run diagonally down or up.
• The machine is designed and installed correctly to ensure smooth operation between the axes and cutters, avoiding saw tooth.
• The machine is capable of running steadily for 15 years with 1 year warranty.
• The machine can roll form for many different thicknesses, colors, materials upon customer’s orders. It has high productivity in a short time while still ensuring aestheticism and quality.
• The cost of a step tile roll forming machine is reasonable. Because it does not cost much to operate, it helps save labor and insurance costs.
• The origins of machines and components are clearly verified. For our clients, Vietsteel’s team will advise the right model that is suitable with the business situation.
Outputs of step tile roll forming machine are with fairly absolute accuracy in comparison with the order requirements
3. The differences among Step tile roll forming machines
Step tile roll forming machine: ST-EH model
Step tile roll forming machine: ST-SH model
|Criteria||ST-EH Model||ST-EH Model|
|Power||– Transmission: 7.5 – 15kw- Motor-pump: 11 kW||– Transmission: 11 – 15 kW- Motor-pump: 15kw|
|Forming Speed||5 meter/minute||8 meter/minute|
|Transmission System||Electric motor and gear box||Servo motor and gear box|
Table 1 – The differences among Step tile roll forming machines
4. Price for Step tile roll forming machines
Vietsteel is well known as the grand supplier of 2 best quality step tile roll forming machine models. The machines are with high accuracy, reasonable price, running steadily for more than 15 years. Our step tile roll forming machines are covered with warranty and the customer care service is 24/7.
Our staff are more than 140 experienced employees, and we have 2 factories (18,000m2), a special processing workshop (2,000m2) with the latest technology for CNC milling, CNC turning, wire cutting… With quality input materials and highly precise components, we have successfully delivered and installed 3,500 machines for 420 customers in 41 countries.
For the most accurate and detailed quotation, please contact hotline +84 906 898 860 or send information to email firstname.lastname@example.org.