Double deck roll forming machine is a type of machine can create a variety of forming profiles to provide to the sheet metal market a diversity of utility choices and good options to constructions. Vietsteel Ltd will detail some information about some most common double deck roll forming machines available on the market.
What is a double deck roll forming machine?
Double deck roll forming machines form and produce a variety of sheet metal (tôle) profiles in order to be used as roofing, panels or retaining walls in industrial buildings and other constructions.
Double deck roll forming machine manufactured by Vietsteel Ltd.
Common characteristics of double deck roll forming machines
At present, Vietsteel can provide 4 series lines of double deck roll forming machines as the result of combinations of the two roll forming decks within the machine: both roofing roll forming decks (DR), a roofing roll forming deck and a corrugated roll forming deck (DC), a roofing roll forming deck and a Step tile roll forming deck (DS), a Step tile roll forming deck and a corrugated roll forming deck (SC). Each line includes two models with different forming speeds. Our customers have a diversity of options.
Common characteristics of double deck roll forming machine models:
- • Profile Cutting: Hydraulic Motor
- • Control system: PLC, HMI automatically programmed
- • Cutting die SKD11 fabricated by CNC precision machine, heat treatment got 52-58HRC.
- • Rollers from C45 steel fabricated by CNC precision machine, hard chromium plated (Heat treatment – Option)
- Automatically form and cut at any length with pre-set quantity.
- Automatically alarm to pre-cut before the order finished.
- Signal feedback from encoder showing length of product.
- The control panel enables to count a total length of finished coil.
- Hydraulic system is equipped with a cooling system to keep the machine operating continuously from 20 to 22 hours per day.
A Double deck roll forming machine Automatically forms and cuts at any length with pre-set quantity
Origins of components
- Touch panel and PLC of the models are from SIEMENS – Germany or DELTA – Taiwan.
- YUKEN hydraulic components – Japan.
- Encoders KUBLER – Germany or DELTA – Taiwan.
- Electric motor TOSHIBA – Japan or ABB – Switzerland.
- Servo motor and Transmission from YASKAWA – Japan or DELTA – Taiwan
- Gearbox from Taiwan.
The Advantages of Double Deck Roll Forming Machine
- The machine has excellent forming speed, high production efficiency, output sheeting are at great quality. The double deck roll forming machines by Vietsteel help businesses save time, resources and operating costs.
- Costs and prices are reasonable.
- The machine produces products with almost absolute accuracy, with minimum tolerance figures in shape and size.
- Machines work steadily for 15 years with 1 year warranty.
- Double deck roll forming machines can produce sheeting for many different thicknesses, colors, materials upon customers’ orders.
- The origins of machines and components are clearly verified. For our clients, Vietsteel’s team will advise the right model that is suitable with the business situation.
Double deck roll forming machine runs steadily in 15 years with 1 year warranty
The differences among the roofing roll forming machine models
Vietsteel currently offers 4 lines of 2-stage sheet roll forming machines with a combination of many tole profiles including DR series, DC series, DS series, and SC series. Each series line includes 2 models with different forming speeds: HD, EH. In this article, we have a comparison between the 2 models.
|Criteria||HD Model||EH Model|
|Power||Motor-pump: 7.5 – 22 kw||Transmission 7.5 – 15 kw|
Motor-pump: 5.5 – 11 kw
|Forming speed||+ 20 meters / minute|
+ 3 meters x 6.5 pcs / minute
|+30 meters / minute|
+ 3 meters x 10 pcs / minute
|Weight of machine||16 -22 tons||16 -26 tons|
|Dimension||L=13-15m; W=1.5-2.1m; H=1.65m||L=10-15m; W=1.8-2.6m; H=1.7m|
|Roller stations||Top deck: 20 -32Bottom deck: 26 -32||Top deck: 12 -32|
Bottom deck: 20 -32
|Transmission system||Hydraulic motor||Electric motor and gear box|
|Material thickness||Top deck: 0.2 – 0.5 mm|
Bottom deck: 0.17 – 0.55 mm / 0.25 – 0.6mm
|Top deck: 0.2 – 0.5 mmBottom deck: 0.2 – 0.5 mm|
|Material width||Top deck: 914/940/1200/1220/1250/1450 mm|
Bottom deck: 914/940/1200/1220/1250/1450 mm
|Top deck: 914/940/1200/1220/1250/1450 mm|
Bottom deck: 914/940/1200/1220/1250/1450 mm
Table 1 – The differences among the double deck roll forming machines
Quotation for double deck roll forming machine
VIETSTEEL is known as a leading expert in Vietnam in designing, manufacturing and installing all lines of roll forming machine, purlin roll forming machine, Ctruss bar rolling machine, slitting machine, etc. We provide to the market 4 lines of double deck roll forming machines with 8 different models at reasonable prices. Our products come with 1-year warranty and lifetime maintenance.
Our staff are more than 140 experienced employees, and we have 2 factories (18,000m2), a special processing workshop (2,000m2) with the latest technology for CNC milling, CNC turning, wire cutting… We preserve our quality for all mechanical parts of the machine, we ensure the machine to run steadily for 15 years.
For a more detailed quotation, please contact hotline +84 906 898 860 or send information to email firstname.lastname@example.org.